New Immersive VR Destination Backed by Hollywood’s Biggest Hitters Set to Open in the Mall of the Emirates on 19 December 2019
Majid Al Futtaim will open its first Carrefour stores in Uzbekistan, marking the first entry of an international grocery retailer into the Central Asian country.
Al Mouj Muscat, a unique partnership between the Government of the Sultanate of Oman and Majid Al Futtaim Properties, has confirmed that the famed St. Regis brand will open its first luxury hotel and resort destination in Oman.
The story behind tapping the potential for the Middle East, North Africa, Afghanistan, and Pakistan (MENAP) region is rather similar to the popular children’s tale of a small plucky train, a stalled locomotive, and challenging terrain.
- A thriving private sector is essential to drive sustainable economic growth.
- Economic integration will make MENAP a more competitive region.
- Selective deregulation, free movement of resources and common standards will encourage economic integration.
- Retailers have a unique opportunity to encourage behavioural change.
- The key is to make it easier for consumers to make better choices.
- The prize can be healthier and more sustainable lifestyles for all.