• Developer’s initial offering of 300 three- and four-bedroom townhouses have sold out
• Properties were offered with a competitive six-year payment plan and a starting price of AED 1.26 million
• Community features an abundance of facilities and amenities curated for the modern family
• Elan, part of Majid Al Futtaim’s premier Tilal Al Ghaf community, was designed using the principles of ‘placemaking’ to create a sense of belonging
New Immersive VR Destination Backed by Hollywood’s Biggest Hitters Set to Open in the Mall of the Emirates on 19 December 2019
The story behind tapping the potential for the Middle East, North Africa, Afghanistan, and Pakistan (MENAP) region is rather similar to the popular children’s tale of a small plucky train, a stalled locomotive, and challenging terrain.
- A thriving private sector is essential to drive sustainable economic growth.
- Economic integration will make MENAP a more competitive region.
- Selective deregulation, free movement of resources and common standards will encourage economic integration.
- Retailers have a unique opportunity to encourage behavioural change.
- The key is to make it easier for consumers to make better choices.
- The prize can be healthier and more sustainable lifestyles for all.