• Unique cinema experience has been designed to make moviegoing more inclusive and accessible for children with sensory sensitivities
• Sensory Friendly Screenings marks the latest innovation from VOX Cinemas, which launched Snow Cinema in December, and will also be rolled out across Saudi Arabia and Egypt
New opening marks another major milestone in the brand’s regional expansion
Retail is critical to the economy of the UAE. In Dubai, for example, it makes up just over a quarter of our gross domestic product. Harking back to our long history of trading and our mercantile spirit, you could say that retail is in the country's DNA.
• A more agile approach to risk management is needed post-COVID.
• Annual risk assessment should make way for continual 'horizon-scanning' for possible business threats.
• This level of preparedness and planning should permeate entire company cultures.
This year’s Davos Agenda centres on the urgent task of rebuilding trust to deliver a more inclusive, cohesive and sustainable future. But with the inspiring global vaccine effort signalling an end to the pandemic, is there a danger that we – as a global business community – could revert to business as usual?