‘Hand-Picked Style for Today’s Creator’
• The new section is part of an AED 377 million redevelopment project at Majid Al Futtaim’s first-ever shopping mall
• The mall is on track for a September launch of Food Central, an innovative food hall concept, marking a compelling new addition to City Centre Deira
• At 1.1m sq. ft, City Centre Deira will further diversify its retail offering to include new ‘Home’ category outlets
All VOX Cinemas’ Drive-in movie screenings are now carbon neutral after partnering with DubaiCarbon Centre of Excellence
The story behind tapping the potential for the Middle East, North Africa, Afghanistan, and Pakistan (MENAP) region is rather similar to the popular children’s tale of a small plucky train, a stalled locomotive, and challenging terrain.
- A thriving private sector is essential to drive sustainable economic growth.
- Economic integration will make MENAP a more competitive region.
- Selective deregulation, free movement of resources and common standards will encourage economic integration.
- Retailers have a unique opportunity to encourage behavioural change.
- The key is to make it easier for consumers to make better choices.
- The prize can be healthier and more sustainable lifestyles for all.